You have a lot on your to-do list – we get it. That’s why we make administration of your vision benefits easy with a self-serve way to manage your company’s invoice via the EyeMed Group Portal . The portal gives you quick, 24/7 online access to your safely stored invoices from the last 13 months.
You should already receive an email alert when your invoices are available – typically during the first week of every month. Simply follow the link in the email to log in to the EyeMed Group Portal .
Alternatively, simply visit eyemed.com and navigate to the ‘Benefit Administrators’ tab. Click the link to log in to the EyeMed Group Portal using the User ID and password provided by your EyeMed account manager.
Can’t find your log in credentials or not receiving the invoice email alerts? Contact your account manager for assistance.
PULLING YOUR INVOICE AND ROSTER
Once you’re logged into the portal, viewing your monthly invoice is simple:
- Click on the “Invoices” link in the left-hand menu bar.
- Choose the group from the “Select a group” drop-down list and click the “Search” button. NOTE: you may see up to 3 grids: the first will display your newest invoice, the second shows your historical invoices and the last lists the “Statement of Account.”
- Click on the invoice number to view the invoice details.
- From there, you can click the “Download Invoice” button or “Download Premium Roster” button.
PAYING YOUR INVOICE
By credit card (for select groups): If online bill payment is available for your group, you’ll see an option to pay by credit card on the “Invoices” page. To pay by credit card, simply:
- Select the “Select an Invoice” button in the row corresponding to the invoice number you want to pay and click the “Pay Invoice” button.
- Follow the prompts.
By ACH/wire: Please include the invoice number in the description or addendum when initiating your payment on your bank’s portal.
By check: Remit payment to the address found on your invoice. Be sure to include the invoice number and invoice amount to check remittance advice. Paying multiple invoices? List the amount being paid per invoice.
Test your Group Portal EyeQ
Take our 3-question quiz and you could win 1 of 5 EyeMed stress-free kits.* Be sure to download our EyeMed Group Portal tip sheet for reference.
The EyeMed stress-free kit includes:
- Reusable tote bag
- Hot/cold eye mask
- Fidget cube
- Wooden puzzle